ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: CLOSED
ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION : August 31, 2022
Abstract Submission Instructions
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically.
- Abstract template can be downloaded here.
- After submitting your abstract successfully, you will receive a confirmation of the submission by e-mail.
- Once the abstract is submitted, changes, corrections or re-uploading abstract are possible until the SUMISSION DEADLINE. Any modifications requested after the deadline is not accepted.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published electronically as an abstract book only for registered delegates at 0:00 (JST), November 11th, 2022.
- Please remember that submitting an abstract does NOT automatically register you as a conference delegate. Conference registration can be done online at a later date.
- The abstract will be evaluated on the basis of the clarity of objective, scope and method of approach, and significance of the results.
- To encourage high-quality work among students, on the occasion of the PVSEC-33, the Student Awards will be delivered in recognition of the most remarkable and outstanding research work in the field of PV. In order to apply for the Student Awards, applicants must make a registration as a student and submit your abstract as a speaker and the first author. All students who meet this requirement will be eligible for the Student Awards.
1. Login and Author Information
- To begin the process, an account MUST be created.
* Even if you have an account from previous years, you need to create an account for this site
- From the New submission page, click “Create an Account”. If you wish to return later to make changes, to complete an unfinished abstract submission or revise the submission, you should login under “Log In” with the login information you created.
- Enter the account holder information. Complete all required fields.
PLEASE NOTE :
The account holder does NOT have to be the first/presenting author.
Before submission, please read theterms and conditions carefully.
2. Submission Area
3. Guideline of Preparing Your Abstract
- The 1-PAGE abstract must be provided in English of A4-size.
- Please submit your abstract in PDF format; do not encode or compress the file.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published electronically on the conference website as they are.
- The file must be smaller than 10 MByte.
- The page must include the title of the paper, author(s), affiliation(s), address, telephone number, e-mail address and article text.
- The paper should consist of original and previously unpublished work, including specific results. All the colored artworks will be reflected in colored.
- Two-byte characters such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc. fonts CAN NOT be used for both figures and texts.
- Detailed format information is available in pdf and word.docx formats.
- If you are submitting more than one abstract, please use the same email address and password for each abstract.
4. Paper Submission
All the presenters are eligible to submit an enhanced version of their abstract/presentation at PVSEC-33 as a full paper to one of the special issues of following journals planned to be published.
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics
- IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
For Inquiries about Abstract Submission, contact the Secretariat: